Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, May 11, 2007


So today is my 30th Birthday!

I woke up and had a bit of breakfast with Scott.

Then I opened the gifts that Mom and Lily had sent. It was nice to have gifts to open on my birthday. That's something that has not happened for several years now.

As I drove to work I was glad that the day was clear and a beautiful blue sky hung overhead. It seemed funny, though, that although it is almost the middle of May I was wearing a sweater!

When I got to work one of my bosses had a few more gifts waiting for me. The best of these was a dvd of South Park's greatest hits!!

Mid-afternoon all of my co-workers and I went to lunch at a fancy "mexican" cafe. The food was called "mexican" but it was so city-fied that it hardly qualified to be called anything. Despite this fact, it was good food and lots of fun hanging out with the folks I work with.

Right after lunch I received a delivery...flowers...from Scott!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home