Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Posted by PicasaIt's been a while since I've blogged and here's why....
1. Work has been crazy busy. We had a big seller and I was working late to get everyone their seats. And we have just began early subscription renewals which are very time consuming.
2. I've been hard at work on my Grey School stuff. I made the Dean's List, was elected Prefect for my lodge and just completed a 20 page paper that took me forever to research, draw illustrations and get typed up.
3. I am trying to diet and go to the gym more often. I'm doing okay but could be doing more. I've started drinking meal replacement drinks in the morning and I'm hoping that helps speed things up a bit.
4. It's cold outside. It snowed here on April 1st-no joke! Can you believe that? When it's cold I just want to snuggle under a blanket, drink hot tea and go to sleep.
5. I am raising a very naughty one year old fuzzy child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home