Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, January 01, 2007

Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!



Here they are, my New Year's resolutions for 2007 and a summary of my 2006 successes.



Goals for 2007:


#1 Finish a half marathon (All signed up-but I still have to train or I won’t make it to the finish line)

#2 Get my health issues taken care of (I have the insurance- now it‘s time to use it)

#3 Lose weight (I need to lose about 40 pounds!)

#4 Get a furry baby (There are NO good reasons why we shouldn’t get a cat this year)

#5 Complete my first year of Grey School (If I just buckle down I can do this one really easy)

#6 Visit my family in California (It’s been a year and a half since I last saw them)

#7 Read 50 books I’ve never read before (Although I may really want to-No rereading books I’ve read before!!!)

#8 Move closer to work (Which will save time and a lot of money)

#9 Experience more of the Seattle area (inc. going to the top of the Space Needle!!)

#10 Be Happy (My never ending quest)




2006 goals I attained:

#1-Make the move from part-time to full-time job in theatre... I now work for two different theatres and I love my work! Although I may let my second job go at the end of the season I am hoping to replace it with a better one over the summer. Working in the field that I am happy in has really made a difference in my overall well being. Although the pay is poor the benefits are worth it.

#3-Join a charity walk... I walked the Love em or Leave em Valentines 5k. My time was 44.50minutes which I hope to beat this year at some event later on in the year.

#6- Join the G school... I joined and am now half way through my first year studies.

#7- Learn a new skill... I learned a few new skills at the GSW Conclave!

#8- Get health insurance... Got it! After so many years without it I finally received insurance when I joined the staff of SSC in May.

#10- Be happy... This is my ongoing goal. I found many things in 2006 to be happy about. I am hoping 2007 brings even greater happiness for myself and all of my family and friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger dingobear said...

Happy New Year to you!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home