Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, March 27, 2006

Fun with the iPod

Ok- I'm being lazy.....I stole this from Erin who stole it from her mother!!

(So I put my iPod on shuffle and answer the following...........)

1. How does the world see me? Angel (Sarah McLachlan) Um...ok? Maybe today is opposites day?

2. Will I have a happy life? Candy Man (H.Connick Jr.) My life will be like a jazz cover of a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory song? I can live with that.

3. What do my friends really think of me? Happy When Your Here (Letter for Cleo) "We're two peas from the same pod, bowing down to the same God we're not sure exists."

4. Do people secretly lust after me? Warrior (??) I stole this song from Scott's training mix. "Shooting at the walls of heartache. Bang! Bang!" Secret luster,whom ever you are, I am a warrior.

5. How can I make myself happy? Skylark (K.D. Lang) This is the song Scott would always ask me to sing at the Sonora Inn. I must say that singing this always made me happy.

6. What should I do with my life? Tomorrow We'll See (Sting) No-I am not going to become a prostitute. Sorry ipod survey thing but I refuse to bow down to your will.

7. Will I ever have children? Come Together (M. Jackson) I'm not touching this one.

8. What is some good advice for me? I Did It (Dave Matthews) "I never did a single thing to change the evil ways of the world...Better lock me up. I'll do it again."

9. How will I be remembered? My Lover's Gone (Dido) "No earthly ships will ever bring him home again."

10. What is my signature dancing song?Hot Patootie (Meat Loaf) "Bless my soul. I really love that rock n' roll." It's Rocky Horror Picture show! Dance people! Dance!!

11. What do I think my current theme song is? Local God (Everclear) "I can't sing the songs you sing. I can't find the gorgeous words."

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Don't Know Why (N. Jones) "My heart is drenched in wine. But you'll be on my mind, forever."

13. What song will play at my funeral? Give Me One Reason (Tracy Chapman) "Give me one reason to stay here and I'll turn right back around." Seeing how I want to be cremated...Please...I beg that no one give me one reason!

14. What type of men/women do you like? Keep On Growing (S. Crow) I will say as I get older my expectations of what my partner should be like have grown a lot...so this song fits. (I also like tall boys so this song made me giggle.)

15. What is my day going to be like? Flashdance (Irene Cara) This pretty much sums up today.

16. What is happiness? I Believe (BUoS) "I believe love is the answer."

17. What's my favorite fetish? Any Man of Mine (S. Twain) I do have fetish for men who worship me but then again doesn't every girl? "If I change my mind a million times I want to hear him say 'Yeah,I like it thata way'."

18. What is your love life like? I Will Survive (G. Gaynor) Ain't that the truth. I just hung in there until I found the right one.

19. What is sex with you like? Brother (Toad) I refuse to comment at the risk of offending some of my readers.

20. What's your life motto? Big Yellow Taxi (J. Mitchell) Yes! This is VERY close to my motto "Don't know what you've got till it's gone."

21. What do your parents think of you? Big Lie, Small World (Sting) Heh! Who told?

22. What does your best friend really think of you? Shoe Box (Barenaked Ladies) No Comment

23.What's your favorite hobby? I'll Be Okay (A. Marshall) Not really my "favorite" hobby but moving on seems to be a theme in my life

24. What's the worst thing about you? Life,In A Nutshell (Barenaked Ladies) "It's never enough."

25. Describe your mind. That Girl (Wicked) "Don't dream too far. Don't forget who you are....Wishing only wounds the heart."

26. How will you die? Wild Thing (The Troggs) I guess I should stay away from wild animals?

27. How does your crush/S.O. feel about you? Beautiful Stranger (Madonna) Well Scott has said he doesn't know enough about me so...

28. What is your wedding going to be like? Living On A Prayer (Bon Jovi) Pretty much sums up why there will not be a wedding anytime soon... "Rebecca works the theatre all day. She brings home her pay for love....Ohh, ohh living on a prayer."

29. What about your honeymoon? You and the Mona Lisa (S. Colvin) Yay! We're going to Europe!!!!!

30. Describe the last day of your life. There She Goes (The Boo Radleys) Laughing...too..hard...to...type...GASP.

31. Why does life suck? Ring My Bell (Anita Ward) "Sit back and relax while I put away the dishes."

32. Why does life rule? Beautiful Life (E. McCain) "It's a beautiful life. Just as advertised."

33. What will you be famous for? Humans Being (Van Halen) Nothing. I won't be famous for being a human being. "Shine on."

Well-That was fun. It's funny how I have 500 songs and my iPod seems to spit out the weirdest ones for this thing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home