Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stardate 11/20/2005 (Fun in the Fog)

Today it was foggy-Again! It's been like this for days. I'm really liking it except for now it is beginning to feel a bit creepy. It's like the fog has swallowed the rest of the world and the greater Seattle area is just a floating island in space.

Anyway-So we adventured out into the fog today for a day of fun...Off we went to the Alderwood Mall (the largest mall in the state of WA) to see Harry Potter. Well-first we had a very yummy lunch at Claim Jumpers. Then it was off to the hundred screen multi-mega-super plex. After thirty minutes of commercials (and a environmental message narrated by Alanis Morissette????!!!$%$#) the movie began. And-It was almost as wonderful as I thought it would be. Scott and I enjoyed it quite a bit. We did not, however, enjoy the droves of stupid parents and their horrid off-spring. Sigh. That's what we get for not going to the midnight showing. So then it was off to wander through the mall. We strolled through for about five minutes, after which Scott was bored, and then had a drink at Starbucks.

Then I discovered that I had five missed calls on my cell!!!!! Who would be calling little ol' me on a Sunday afternoon?????? Erin!!! Always good for some laughs and such. So we hustled over to Seattle to have dinner on the wharf with the Pretty Poodle-head.

Anyway-long story short (too late)....I had a great day today here in the state of Washington. And now I will sleep the sleep of the dead so that I may get up for work in the morning. I only have to do this for three days this week. Yay for short weeks (oh yeah-and Thanksgiving and the pilgrims that brought this lovely holiday to us).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home