Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, November 14, 2005

Stardate 11/14/2005 (Winter?)

This morning when I got in my car to go to work I discovered that my windows had ice on them! What is going on? I guess the Fall portion of the year is quickly dissolving into Winter. Today the high was 47 degrees!

I know for some of you this is not "cold" but to me it is. Where I come from we wear shorts to the table at Thanksgiving! Sometimes even at Christmas time! (It was 80 degrees yesterday in Dallas)

Here though...Oh, here this weather is perfect. Even when it rains it's perfect. Today the air was crisp and the sky was clear and crystal blue. Tomorrows forecast? Rain! I love this weather.

Other than rejoicing in the glory that is Washington weather...not much is going on right now. I do seem to be counting down to more exciting days though. Harry Potter opens in theatres on Friday!! Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I start my other job right after. Then the chaos that is X-mas follows. Quickly behind is the night of drinking and shouting Happy New Year! I don't know about you kids but this is why I love this time of year. So many fun things all crammed into the last three months of the year.



Which South Park kid are you most like?

Butters

You are extremely naive. You'll believe whatever anyone tells you. This is because your parents have sheltered you.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


I actually was Tweak but I went back and retook the test so I could pretend to be Butters (he's my favorite).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home