Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Stardate 11/01/2005 (Another Meaningless Survey About Me)

I felt like stealing this from Erin's blog...I had a long(but good) day...But I can't blog about it yet. I'll tell you all about it in a few days when I might have exciting news to report!


~~FOUR THINGS YOU USE EVERYDAY:
Alarm clock (I would not get up without it)
Car (Got to make that commute)
My Laptop (Hurray for laptops!)
A Book (I read everyday-no matter what. Right now it's Wicked.)
~~FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
Sylvester at Six Flags Over Texas
Hostess/Waitress/Busser/Trainer at TGIFriday's
Diamond Sales at Zales Jewelry
Drama Teacher at Le Grand High School
~~FOUR STORES YOU SHOP AT MOST:
Target (Although I'm finding myself more at Fred Meyer now)
~~FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
When Harry Met Sally
Office Space
Groundhog Day
Galaxy Quest
~~FOUR THINGS YOU WANNA DO IN LIFE:
Receive my Masters
Own my own business
Travel through Europe
Buy a house
~~FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
Washington D.C.
Orlando, Fl
Portland, Or
Yosemite National Park, Ca
~~FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
Hotmail
~~FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
Diamondback-Sonora, Ca
Blackeyed Peas-Tx
IHOP-everywhere
~~FOUR COSTUMES YOU'VE WORN ON HALLOWEEN:
Strawberry Shortcake (duh!)
Cat
Doctor
TGIFriday's Waitress with a bullet hole through the head
~~FOUR SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED:
Tioga Middle School
Grapevine High School
TCJC
TWU
~~FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Lasagna
Coffee
Pie (Any kind-Pie is good...yum.)
~~FOUR FAVORITE SMELLS:
Green Tea
Cinnamon
Ginger
Sage
Well- Goodnight all...This time change thing has really messed me up...Yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home