Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, December 15, 2006

Just checking in...


I don't have much to report right now...Things have been both very busy and very slow at the same time.

My main job has almost come to a halt since we don't have a show going on and folks don't seem to be too interested in buying tickets for next year just yet. My second job is busy since we are in our second week of a show and it's selling well.

I'm working hard at my classes for GSW so that I can complete my four before the Lumos Challenge is over.

My Yule gifts are all bought and under the tree.

I got my old scanner up and working and I am planning on scanning all of my old pictures. (Thus the pictures here.)

It's so windy right now that trees are falling over. It's rained so hard that part of the streets in Seattle are under water.

Scott just sneezed.

And that's about it for my exciting news right now.







(Check out my Venus Snowwoman! She was built in a field in Yosemite valley two years ago. A few hundred feet away we built Hurcules too. We also built a couple of X rated snow people which seemed to shock a passing group of tourists.) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger dingobear said...

Haha, nice snowwoman, Rebecca.

Have a great Christmas!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home