Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, April 24, 2006

Today, due to a major and unexpected expense, we did N-O-T-H-I-N-G! As we will be doing from now on for a verrrrry long time.

A whole day spent sitting on the sofa.

My morning started off with Scott calling to tell me that after spending almost $400 on the CRV it still did not pass state inspection! It has a check engine light that won't go off. That's all. Just a light. However, until it is turned off we can't get plates for my car!!!!!!!!!

A few hours later, while taking out the trash, the next door kitty graced my doorstep. As soon as I saw her I knew something was wrong. It only took a second to figure out what it was.

First off, she was limping. Second, and much worse, her tail no longer moves. Sometime between last night and this morning she has had her tail broken!

It's so sad. It hangs limp behind her draging the ground. We fear that her owners (the very trashy, cig smoking, cuss word screaming, dirty baby on her hip neighbors snot nosed little daughter) has inflicted this terrible wound upon the kitty. But-We have no proof. We're afraid if we call anyone about it they'll just end up putting the cat to sleep. So we let her in for a afternoon of quiet napping on the sofa between us.

A couple of hours later she left our house in good spirits. She even received a rather wet and hardy kiss from our other neighbors Rottweiler.

We wish we could adopt her but there are too many reason why we can't right now.

After that the rest of the day/night has been very quiet.
(Translation: I am sooo bored I feel like pulling all of my hair out.)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I might have really good news after I get home in the afternoon. Cross your fingers and send me all of your happy thoughts! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, poor kitty! She's so lucky to have you guys!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home