Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
Oprah Winfrey -O Magazine



Monday Meme

#1 List 6 places you hope to visit in 2006:

1. Mt. Saint Helens (Camping and volcanos go well together!)
2. Texas (I want to take Scott so that he will understand...)
3. California (To see My Mom and Lily)
4. The top of the Space Needle (Hey, I've seen the bottom part plenty of times might as well see the top too!)
5. San Juan Island (Just north of here is the only park in the US dedicated to whale watching)
6. Europe (I know that it won't happen but I would really love to go someday. I figure if I keep wishing for it maybe someday my fairy godmother will get up off her butt and grant my wish.)

#2 Name 6 people you hope to see more of in 2006:

1. My Mom (Miss you lots)
2. Lily (Miss you lots and lots)
3. Erin (She lives 20 minues away and we never see her!!!)
4. Katie (and John-Never met him but he likes Katie so he must be cool)
5. Adam (and Bridget-Although I've never actually met her either)
6. Scott's Mom, Bill, Gammie and Joe (I always have the best time when we go to visit my Pookie's clan)

#3 List 6 changes you expect to see happen in 2006:

1. Higher gas prices
2. A DVD player upgrade for the drivers side visor
3. A law passed against being gay, pagan, any skin color other than white, liberal, democratic, or free thinking in any way.
4. The end of the "war"
5. Talking Poodles
6. Flying cars

#4 Name 6 new things you'd like to do in 2006:

1. Whale watch.
2. Do a 5k walk (Feb. 12th I will do this for the first time ever!!!)
3. Backpack (I've camped and I've hiked but I've yet to backpack. I can't wait to do this. It will be a huge challenge)
4. Complete my first year of Grey School
5. Sew a quilt
6. Go somewhere in a boat in the Pacific (I've kayaked and canoed in lakes but I've never been in a real boat and never put more than my toes in the ocean)

#5 List 6 things you plan on buying in 2006:

1. Gym membership (check)
2. New Bathroom stuff
3. New bed stuff
4. A new pair of Dansko's
5. A dress 2 sizes smaller than I currently wear
6. A kitty


I was the 311th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home